Got a couple of new paintings done over the last week or two...been having a lot of fun painting lately slowly grasping different things(even though i still have so much to learn..)these two are some of the cleanest paintings ive done as far as keeping the rest of the page crisp..normally i leave shitty finger prints everywhere..
i love panther heads and have only done one in the past and it wasn't as good as i would've liked.. this one took a few sketches and some kind criticism..i used some sailor jerry flash for little bits of it but obviously changed it a lot..
This one was inspired by "o brother where art thou" and george cloony's character..he wears this sick hat in the movie which i looked into getting and its called a gatsby. so i was thinking what i could do and this sort of dude popped into my head..he sorta looks like he has aids but hey u win some u lose some.
This is a lightbox I got made for my birthday from my good friend Stewy. I'm super stoked cause I was using a pretty dodgy home job box. Stu has been extremely helpful throughout my tattooing dream/painting days (as has my wife). I'm very thankful and stoked.
Hopefully have some more pics to put up in the next few days..Thanks for having a look!
No comments:
Post a Comment